Help us protect Louisiana's children. Report Child Abuse & Neglect: 1-855-4LA-KIDS (1-855-452-5437) toll-free, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
User Number & User ID Instructions
The way you access your Child Support Enforcement (CSE) case online and through 1-888-LAHELP-U has been changed. Child Support information can now be managed through CAFÉ. Instead of a Member ID, you will need to create a new User ID and User Number for CAFÉ and 1-888-LAHELP-U by following the steps below.
If you are new to CAFÉ, you will need to create a new User ID and password by completing the steps below. If you already have a CAFÉ account, please scroll down for your instructions.
NEW TO CAFÉ STEPS
- Choose "New to LA CAFÉ? Click to get started," located on the main page of CAFÉ under the photo.
- On the next page, choose "Next" in the lower right of the page.
- Please select and follow the directions below that fits your situation --
Already Created a New User ID Number and PIN by calling 888-LAHELP-U
- If you have already created a new User ID Number and PIN by calling 1-888-LAHELP-U, select the "User# Login" button and proceed to enter your new User ID Number and PIN.
- Proceed with filling in the personal fields on the next page. Please note - Your User ID is not your User ID Number and should be something unique to you, such as your email address. Your PIN # is the same PIN# you received when you called 1-888-LAHELP-U.
I have not created a new User ID Number and PIN by calling 888-LAHELP-U
- If you have NOT created your new User ID Number and PIN via 1-888-LAHELP-U, select the "Create Account" button.
- Proceed with filling in the personal fields on the next page.
Once your CAFÉ account is created, you will use the User Number and PIN from the CAFÉ "Manage My Account" page to access your CSE case via 1-888-LAHELP-U.
I ALREADY HAVE A CAFÉ ACCOUNT
If you already have a CAFÉ account, you can now view your CSE case in CAFÉ by completing the following steps:
- Log in to CAFÉ using your CAFE' User ID and password.
- Select "Check My Cases" on the "My Account" page.
- Under "Case Summary," select "Add a CSE case to your account."
- Follow the steps under "Your Account" by entering your Date of Birth, Social Security Number and First 5 Letters of your Last Name and then select "Next"
To access your CSE case information via 1-888-LAHELP-U, you will need to obtain your new User ID Number and PIN on the "Manage My Account" page in CAFÉ.
** It is important to remember your new User ID Number, as you will need this to access your case when you call 1-888-LAHELP-U **