Help us protect Louisiana's children. Report Child Abuse & Neglect: 1-855-4LA-KIDS (1-855-452-5437) toll-free, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
CAFE Customer Portal
CAFE is currently down for maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience— this may cause.
|If you need immediate assistance, please review the information listed below.|
|Locate an office or Community Partner||Find offices and community partners in your area who can help you get access to benefits.|
|Licensing||Find forms and fee information.|
|Family Support Programs||The Economic Stability (ES) section of DCFS assists families with needed assistance programs, including:
|Child Support Enforcement||DCFS offers parent locator and paternity establishment services, as well as assistance to establish and enforce child support orders and collection and distribution of child support payments.|
If you would like to speak with someone about an application or the status of your case:
- Email LAHelpU.email@example.com.
- Call 1-888-LAHELPU (1-888-524-3578).
Have questions about DCFS services?
- Online Helpdesk - Most Frequently Asked Questions on 1-888-LAHELPU
- Other DCFS FAQs
- Abuse/neglect and How to Report It
- Finding a Safe Haven Site
- How to Become a Foster/adoptive Parent
- Resources for Foster Parents
- How to Apply for Assistance (SNAP, KCSP, FITAP)
- How to Report Benefits Fraud
- Child Support services Available
- Establishing Paternity
- Child Support Payment Methods
- Disability Determination Services
- Preparing for a Disaster
- Pre-registering for DSNAP