Help us protect Louisiana's children. Report Child Abuse & Neglect: 1-855-4LA-KIDS (1-855-452-5437) toll-free, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
DCFS for Business
- CAFE Provider Portal
- Submit requests to obtain additional information about becoming a Foser/Adoptive Parent;
- Submit an application to become a Foster/Adoptive Parent, after beginning training classes, along with the ability to upload supporting documentation;
- Certified Foster/Adoptive Parents, Residential Providers, Private Foster Home Agencies, and Non-Certified Caretakers, through the Provider Portal can:
- Submit an electronic version of the Form 435 to request reimbursement for approved services, while also being able to upload associated receipts/invoices;
- View payment history, if able to link an eligible TIPS Provider Number in CAFE's Provider Portal;
- Register an email address, if able to link an eligible TIPS Provider Number in CAFE's Provider Portal in order to receive email notifications/requests;
- Submit and Emergency Preparedness plan, if able to link an eligible TIPS Provider Number in CAFE's Provider Portal.
- Child Welfare Vendors, through the CAFE Provider Portal,can:
- Submit an electronic version of a TIPS 212 to request payment for approved services, along with the ability to upload supporting documentaion;
- View payment history;
- Receive referrals from Child Welfare worker for speicific types of client services' as well as being able to upload updates associated with that referral;
- Register an email address in order to receive email notifications/requests.
- Employer Services - Louisiana Rehabilitation Services’ Vocational Rehabilitation program wants to work with your business toward placement and retention of people with disabilities in the workforce.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Program - Provides a one-stop career development program to individuals with disabilities.
Licenses and develops licensing regulations for child day care, child residential, child placing agencies, maternity homes, etc.
- SCR Forms
- Residential Facilities and Child Placing Agencies
- Child Residential Facilities
- Maternity Homes
- Child Placing Agencies with Subprograms of :
- Foster Care Services
- Adoption Services
- Transitional Placing Services
- Juvenile Detention Facilities
To become a licensed retailer for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, please contact the USDA's Food and Nutrition Service Retailer Application Number at 1-877-823-4369.